Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Update in Picture Form

There's been a lot going on around here and I've been feeling a bit overwhelmed; thus the lack of posting.   I don't even know where to start so I'm just going to post some pictures as a little snippet of what's been going on the past couple of weeks.

We had a garage sale.  What a disaster that was - hours and hours of work, and barely any garage-salers were out that weekend.  But Natalie had fun helping me put price tags on items.

Every waking moment that I'm not at work, I'm chasing kids and dogs and trying to keep them out of trouble.  Notice how, in this picture, there is one running child and the other two are poised to take off after him?  That's typical of any given moment.  The good news is, they all sleep REALLY well at night.  Me, especially.

A rare moment of stillness, captured for eternity.  I wouldn't have believe it, either, if I hadn't snapped a picture.

Two seconds later, Natalie has had enough of that business.

A 4th of July trip to the farm, and for Sam, a "tractor" ride with Grandpa.  He'll be talking about that for months to come.


No pictures of the snotty noses I've been wiping non-stop for the past week as Natalie and I fought a monstrous cold that attempted to replace every living cell in our body with snot.  You're welcome.  


2 comments:

  1. I cant' believe how grown up Natalie is! OMG! Both kids are just adorable. I know about being overwhelmed... I've read NO blogs lately and I've put together posts in 5 min increments... it gets better... right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elaine - People keep telling me it gets better, but I'm still waiting to find out for myself. Someday...

    I'm sorry you're feeling overwhelmed, too - but I have to admit, it's nice to know I'm not alone!

    ReplyDelete