Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Has it really been that long?

Wow. I guess I haven't posted since October. Where does the time go? Not coincidentally, October is when I started feeling overwhelmed by life and I had to give myself some time to regain my sanity. I don't have time to go into the details right now, but it's nothing that will matter 5 years from now so I really have nothing to complain about. (Not that that will stop me.)

I've been meaning to create a new blog for, oh, two years now? Something like that. Since Natalie stopped nursing (before she was a year old....um, she's two AND A HALF now) and my old blog title became irrelevant and outdated. And besides, I track my google searches and there were some search terms relating to my old blog name that made me feel yucky and uncomfortable at the thought of those people clicking through to my blog and looking at pictures of my precious, innocent children. So, out with the old and in with the new.

I will try to update soon with the events of the past few months but now I need to go break up a fight. Sigh.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you're back. will check in soon and I'm following this blog now! :)

    ReplyDelete