Saturday, August 2, 2008

Favorites of the week

Favorite bumper sticker: I don't have ADHD, I have ADOS (Attention Deficit....Oooooh, shiny)



Favorite blonde joke: A blonde takes her car into the shop to have it fixed. The mechanic comes out, tells her it's ready to go, and she says, "So, what's the deal?" "Just crap in the carburator," the mechanic replies. "Oh," the blonde says. "How often do I need to do that?"



Favorite Sammy moment: Last night at the dinner table, when he held a mouthful of milk in his mouth without swallowing. That usually ends badly, so I nagged him to swallow it until he finally did. "Thank you," I said to him. "It's back again," he said as he pursed his lips and puffed out his cheeks.



Favorite Natalie moment: When she learned to point at things to get what she wants. All week long, it's been....point, point, "nnnn, nnnn"

1 comment:

  1. I have heard a lot of blonde jokes but not that one...love it.

    ReplyDelete