Monday, December 29, 2008

Brief Check-In

I just wanted to pop in and clear away some of the dust from this place.  I'm on vacation (from work - I didn't actually go anywhere) and I've just been enjoying spending time with various branches of the family.  This week, the kids and I will just be hanging out and doing some fun outings.  I'll try to check in again later in the week, but regular posting won't resume until next week.

And, that's all I have for today.  Here, look at some pictures.  I hope you all had a great Christmas!
(Ha, I just noticed the red-eye removal tool got a little carried away on this one.  It also removed some of the red from the kids' outfits - that's what the black crescents above and below Natalie's eye.)




3 comments:

  1. These are great pictures--your kiddos look so happy! I love the 2nd picture. Isn't it just awesome how the older sibling can totally terrorize the younger, but when it comes down to it, the (s)he is just SO PROUD of that younger brother or sister. :)

    If it wasn't so late I would fix that dreadful run-on sentence. Oh, well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Beth! I agree, siblings are pretty amazing. There's nothing like those moments of seeing the two enjoying each other so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable pictures... You have motivated me to also check in to my blog... life was crazy there for a while...
    Hope you had a great Christmas and very Happy and restful New Year!

    ReplyDelete